Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009...

Today is the last day of the year 2009. It has been a wonderful and prosperous year for me even though there were still some hick-ups here and there.
Well, I made some bad decisions and loose a few friends. But then again, managed to make some new ones and cherished the existing ones. Also met a few old friends through Facebook :)
What did I accomplish?
1. Managed to maintain my target of getting at least 1 IT Professional Certification every year;
2. Managed to fulfill my promise to promote one of my non-executive staff to Executive; a promise that I made when I first joined my current company.
3. Managed to get all my team ITIL Certified.
Any setbacks?
Health - Fainted twice in a day last weekend.
- Fainted 1st time when i was about to have my breakfast. Felt a sudden cold and dizziness and when I woke up, I was already laying on the floor.
- Fainted 2nd time as Doc was taking my blood for checkup. Even the Doc was quite surprise why. My blood test result all came out fine, except an increase in uric acid. But, gout should not have caused anyone to pass-out.
My hopes for 2010...
1. To see my beloved niece starting her university life;
2. To bring my mother to live with me. Now, she would not have excuse because my niece is going to university and she will be alone;
3. To complete my MBA;
4. To become a successful IT Manager.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a Happy New Year 2010 and may all your dreams and ambitions come true.
To all my friends and foes, kindly accept my sincerest apology for any mistakes that I've done as I've already forgiven yours. :)

4 comments:

Media Cyber said...

hi.. are u ok? kalau pengsan tanpa sebab mungkin sebab tak cukup rehat. nak kata darah tinggi doktor sendiri mengesahkan darah you ok ..

Pedang Bertuah said...

So far so good. Thanks for asking, Media Cyber :)

Tengah tunggu HR uruskan date untuk Executive Screening... malas nak pegi dulu dan claim kemudian, ehehehe.

Biarlah diaorg yang arrange semua.

Media Cyber said...

ish..ish.. jgn di ambil mudah perkara yang melibatkan kesihatan sendiri. kalau tidak sayang kepada diri sendiri x ape, tetapi ingatlah orang yang tersayang memerlukan kita di dalam hidup mereka. kenapa tak update blog? :)

Azrina said...

Wish that you will have a good year too. Take care of your health kay.