Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Be Alert When Taking Your Children in Crowded Places

Please take care of your children and make sure to keep them close to you at all times. I am still furious and stunt on what happened to my kids and what might had happened if I was not there.

It happened just recently on 2nd Hari Raya while we were at Aman Sentral, Alor Setar. A guy in his 40s approached my kids when we were watching from 3rd floor a middle east culture show which was happening on the lower ground floor.

He tried to persuade my children to follow him to go down and take picture with the dancers. He did not see me standing with the kids due to the building pillar. But, when I showed myself, he immediately stop smiling and flee.

I could not sleep later that night thinking of what would had happened if I was not there. If he had good intention, he would have continue to speak to me as of being a friendly Samaritan but he fled and looked surprised to see me there.
 

Alhamdulillah, nothing bad happened. Now, I want to share this for everybody out there to take extra precaution especially in crowded places. Usually, we only read from other's experience but I was really stunt that it happened to myself.

Please be careful, be careful and be careful.



No comments: